- Administer routine daily medications, either prescription or non-prescription, to patients.
- With the supervision of a nurse follow instructions on how to manage patients medications.
- Keep accurate patient medication records.
- Documents actions by completing forms, reports, logs, and records
- Adhere to all health and safety standards
- Provides patient comfort by utilizing resources and materials; transporting patients; answering patients’ call lights and requests; reporting observations of the patient to nursing supervisor
- Proven experience as a Trained Medical Aide
- High school diploma or relevant qualification
- A team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Outstanding organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Good understanding of medical terminology
Be prepared to provide proof of eligibility to work in the United States. Apply today or contact us via phone to begin the application process.